- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts tagged "albina"
Daily Wire Tip May 5: How to Use a Wooden Draw Plate
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 5, 2011 Question: What is a wooden draw plate for, and how do I use it? -Slava in Tucson, Arizona Answer: Slava, you’re not alone – we’ve received several questions...
- Posted May 5, 2011
Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
I have such an exciting announcement for you today! As all of you know, Dale “Cougar” Armstrong is well-known for her work in square wire. And you’ve probably wondered, “Well, what about round wire? Can’t I use...
- Posted March 29, 2011
Albina Manning was one of our Tucson 2013 Instructors! Discover Albina’s wire wrapping and weaving classes here: Albina Manning Course Listings Jewelry designer and instructor Albina Manning was born in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia, a small town not far...
- Posted February 17, 2010