- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Search results for "judy larson "
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com Wire Jewelry Tip for January 1st, 2016 Happy New Year! It’s officially a NEW YEAR and I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for your wonderful support this past...
- Posted January 1, 2016
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com Wire Jewelry Tip for December 30th 2015 Save your Fingers by Judy Larson As you begin working more with sheet metal, you find there are few little tricks to making your projects easier....
- Posted December 30, 2015
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com Wire Jewelry Pattern for December 23rd, 2015 With Christmas right around the corner, and our 12 Days of Christmas Tips quickly coming to a close, I wanted to share another fantastic pattern from...
- Posted December 23, 2015
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com Wire Jewelry Tip for November 6th, 2015 Using 6 Step Barrel Pliers G2-503 By Judy Larson Today we take a look at a tip about using the 6 Step Barrel Pliers. Judy Says:...
- Posted November 6, 2015
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com Wire Jewelry Article for October 9th, 2015 Where do you create? By Judy Larson Today we have a great article from Judy Larson, one of our newest content contributors. Judy has been featured...
- Posted October 9, 2015
by Judy Ellis, Wire-Sculpture.com Daily Wire Contest Tip May 6th, 2015 Think Spring OOAK Contest – Sneak Peek! Our OOAK contest is closed, and we are currently judging our qualified submissions, but today I wanted to give...
- Posted May 6, 2015