- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
More Gemstones & Beads News
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 5: Setting Stones in Jewelry
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip December 5, 2009 Question: I bought a `box of...
- Posted December 5, 2009
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 24: Do Raw Garnets Need to Be Tumbled?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip October 24, 2009 Question: Do raw garnets need to...
- Posted October 24, 2009
Let`s Talk about Amber!
Gem Talk: Talking about Amber By: Dale “Cougar” Armstrong This video requires Adobe...
- Posted October 12, 2009
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 2: Czech Glass
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip October 2, 2009 Czech Glass Question: You answered a...
- Posted October 2, 2009
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 20: Questions for Beginners
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip September 20, 2009 Question: I am new to wire...
- Posted September 20, 2009
Common Gemstone Misconceptions
Don’t be Fooled! COMMON GEMSTONE MISCONCEPTIONS There are many misconceptions in the world of...
- Posted March 20, 2009