- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
All posts by admin
Access More Money by Making Jewelry When Your Prices Are Right!
Now you’re in the jewelry business, making lovely pieces and you need to figure out how to price them so that they will actually sell! Below are some tips on how to set prices. First of all,...
- Posted April 30, 2009
Jewelry Design Ideas – Get Inspired!
Probably the most challenging aspect of jewelry making once you know how is to come up with unique designs that people want to buy. This article is to help you find inspiration that when filtered through who...
- Posted April 29, 2009
A History of Beading
The art of stringing beads together has been known to mankind since ancient times and has been practiced for many reasons including symbolizing religious beliefs. Back in the ancient world tribes used the bones of wild animals...
- Posted April 24, 2009