- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool Apr. 29: Chrome Magnifying Mirror
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for April 29, 2013
This week’s tool: Chrome 2 Sided Mirror, #MIR-107.03
Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com
When you sell jewelry at shows, you want to have a polished, professional presence!
This mirror is a clean, elegant, and yet low-key addition to any professional jewelry booth. The bright shine of the chrome will add illumination to the reflection as your customers gaze into the mirror, admiring how your jewelry rests on their neck or ears.
And the mirror swivels so that your client can see a close-up reflection, or admire as her husband would see your pendant resting on her chest.
A small investment in a lifetime of pleased customers.
Click here to see the Deluxe 2 Sided Mirror
Click here to see Mirrors & Display Accessories on Wire-Sculpture.com: