- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Wire Jewelry Tip Mar. 6: Birthstone Swarovski Colors
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Jewelry Resource for
March 6, 2013
Swarovski Colors for Birthstones
Back in December, we posted a clickable chart of different birthstone colors. Several people wrote in asking for a corresponding chart using Swarovski® crystal colors. Great idea!
The nice thing is that there already several Swarovski® colors that correspond to gemstone colors already, like Garnet, Peridot, Sapphire, and Topaz. For the ones that don`t quite match, there are some suggestions in this chart!
This chart is mainly for convenience and suggestion, at-a-glance planning. You are welcome to use Aurore Boreale beads for October`s opal if you like, or any red Swarovski (garnet, ruby, siam, light siam) for January and July. We will try to bring in a more complete collection in the future. And don`t forget about large-hole pearls for June!
Bookmark this page, and we`ll update if we change our Swarovski® offerings.
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you`d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!