- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Sights from Tucson 2013: Week 1
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tucson Show Report for
February 7, 2013
Days at the JOGS Show: Lots to see!
We are starting our second week in Tucson with JewelryTools.com, our sister site. The JOGS Show alone has lots of sights to see! I took a walk around the show with Heather from JewelryTools and here’s a peek of what we saw. Thanks for the great pictures, Heather! (click each picture to enlarge it)
Carved Gemstone Perfume bottles – many people collect these, or give them as gifts. What gemstones can you see here? I see goldstone and a few others.
Look at all those delightful pliers! Don’t you just love Wubbers? And check out the yellow bag – JOGS is a bit of an enabler, giving buyers tote bags for all their goodies!
Oh my! This Tibetan bead and gift vendor sure knows how to get your attention…
Jeff Fulkerson and several of his students pose with the rings they made in his bezel class. There are still classes running through this coming Tuesday – click here to see.
Lots of finished jewelry available to buy here: bracelets, earrings, and necklaces.
I’ll be visiting some more shows in Tucson next, so you can look forward to a lot of exciting photos next week, too! Are there any shows that are a must-see for you? Let me know in the comments below!
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!