- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
About Jewelry Chain: Chain Reference Sheet
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Resource for
November 28, 2012
Jewelry Chain: Summary and a Free Download
Over the last several weeks, we’ve covered about 15 different types of jewelry chain! In the first week, we saw a cool video about how chain is made by machines. Then we started with the basics, cable chain, and moved into complex and handmade types. What’s your favorite type of chain? Let me know in the Comments below!
Want to revisit any of the articles? Here’s an index of the jewelry chains we covered:
Printable Diagrams of Jewelry Chain
As promised, here’s your free download of all the diagrams from this series. You can take this with you to shows and train your eye to recognize the many different types of chain. 4 pages – 470KB download.
Click here to download the Chain Reference Sheet.
Right-click > Save to save the file to your computer, or click to open it and Print.
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!