- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Wire Jewelry Idea August 29: Fall Palette Design
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Idea for
August 29, 2012
Name: Fall’s Color Palette
Submitted by: Terri McMahon
Technique used: Wrapping a cabochon with platforms, working with a color palette
- Chartreuse cabochon, such as a harmony serpentine, pineapple jasper, or olive jade
- "Tangerine Tango" beads such as agate, carnelian, aventurine, or coral
- Copper wire in square and half-round
Borrow inspiration from the Fall 2012 Pantone Color Forcast to create a stunning piece of jewelry that will coordinate with a range of outfits!
Terri says, I like using Copper wire. Not only does copper enhance Pantone’s Fall color palette, it’s also less expensive to use. All the browns, greens, grays, blues, etc are complemented. By combining 2 colors in the one pendant it becomes more versatile for the wearer.
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!