- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool August 20: Pocket Mini File 6-Piece Set
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for
August 20, 2012
This week’s tool: Pocket Mini File 6-Piece Set, #FIL-653.00
Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com
This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Pocket Mini File 6-Piece Set FIL-653.00.
Take the sharp edge off wire or even sheet metal with a #2 fine-grit file, like one of the 6 styles that come in this file set. Put any of the files in the chuck to smooth your wire with ease, then to store the files, slip them into the end of the handle and put in your tool caddy, in your tool case, clip onto your pocket, or even slip into your purse if you are taking your jewelry project on the go!
Selection of files includes fine-tip and blunt tip files for all kinds of projects, including getting in those tiny spaces. Anodized handle with steel chuck.
Click here to see the
Click below to see Files on Wire-Sculpture.com:
Click to Receive Daily Tips by Email