- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool August 6: Hardwood Ring Clamp #RCL-650.00
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for
August 6, 2012
This week’s tool: Hardwood Ring Clamp, #RCL-650.00
Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com
This week’s featured tool from JewelryTools.com is the Hardwood Ring Clamp RCL-650.00.
When cleaning, polishing, or making the final touches on any ring, whether you made the ring or you’re cleaning a ring for a friend, you need something to hold your ring! Sure you could use your other hand, or grip it with pliers, but if your brush, file, or steel wool slip, that can hurt! This vise is hardwood with leather grips, so it will hold any handmade ring securely.
Looking for the same idea with even more uses? Click the image at right to see our new 360° Ring Mandrel Vise that will hold and lock a ring mandrel in place, so you don’t have to hold the mandrel in your hands or between your knees while you work!
Click here to see the Hardwood Ring Clamp, only available on JewelryTools.com:
Click below to see a Ring Mandrel Holder on Wire-Sculpture.com:
Click to Receive Daily Tips by Email