- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Free Resources on Wire-Sculpture, and How YOU Can be Featured!
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
I wanted to take just a minute and highlight some of the free resources we`ve put here for you on Wire-Sculpture.com! While you already know about our Free DVD and the dozens of wire jewelry DVDs available for you, we`d love to encourage you even more. Take a look!
Free Resources on Wire-Sculpture.com
First, I hope you have all found the Resource Center helpful (located in the blue Information/Education bar at the top of every page). You`ll find reference articles covering Gemstones, Wire, Business, and Jewelry Care advice and information. Use this handy chart on our Wire Measurements page to discover how wide each gauge of wire is in millimeters and inches! (Handy for international folks who don`t use our gauge system, and also for finding how many wires you need to bundle a cab). The Resource Center is also where you can find past contest entries and winners, and our current Wire Artist of the Month!
Also in the blue Information/Education bar, there`s a link to `How To Videos.` From that page, you can find 3 full-length project videos (completely free) as well as several free Video Tips by Dale `Cougar` Armstrong, Sherrie Lingerfelt, Albina Manning, and more.
Free Patterns and Ideas
I hope you`ve also checked out our Patterns & Ideas page in the blue Information/Education bar. Not only can you find 23 (and counting) free, full-length patterns, such as Jill Gentry`s Simple Flower Pendant, but you can scroll down and find 14 interesting Wire Jewelry Ideas – just some visual inspiration for a creative rainy day. Plus, you can sign up for even more original wire jewelry patterns here, or right on our Patterns & Ideas page!
These Email Patterns are high-quality step-by-step patterns that you can print and use over and over again, and they`re sent out every 2 weeks. If you currently receive our Free Email Patterns, what`s your favorite pattern you`ve received? We love to hear your feedback!
And don`t forget, there`s a wealth of wire jewelry ideas in our Blog archive. When you`re on the blog, simply look at the categories on the left side, under `Jewelry Topics.` I know you`ll love the inspiration you`ll find there!
Be featured on Wire-Sculpture.com!
And don`t forget – if you want to be featured on Wire-Sculpture.com, there are several ways to be featured!
2. Love making jewelry with real gemstones? Every Friday we feature a different gemstone, and I love to feature pictures of jewelry our readers have made with the featured gemstone! Look in the bottom of each Gem Profile to see what`s next, and send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Have a piece you`re proud of, a new technique you`ve discovered, or a story you`d love to share? Submit here to be featured, like Catharine Temaluru or Diana Harwood. We`ll even include a link back to your online store, if you have one!
4. Have a pattern or tutorial you want to share with the world? Here`s the form to become a pattern author, you could have your pattern delivered to our thousands of subscribers to our Free Jewelry Patterns list! Click here to submit your Pattern Idea.
5. Love to share on Facebook? Be a Fan and join our Facebook community, which is full of beautiful and breathtaking wire jewelry pieces made by people just like you! Get feedback and meet new friends: click here to find Wire-Sculpture on Facebook.
Happy jewelry making!