- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Jewelry Making Resource May 16: Gemstone Faceting
Wire Jewelry Idea May 16:
Good and Bad Gemstone Faceting
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Video by John Dyer
If you have the budget for quality cut stones, you have to check out this video by John Dyer. John explains the faceting in gemstones to look for, including windows and polishing quality. While there is nothing "wrong" with economy stones that have windows or crooked facets – in fact, buying imperfect gemstones is an excellent way to prepare for wire wrapping the real deal -I hope you’ll enjoy this video.
While we don’t carry John Dyer’s magnificent stones at this time, you will enjoy wire wrapping our selection of cut gemstones!
Happy Jewelry Making!
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea or Resource you’d like to share?
Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!