- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool April 30: Italian Flush Cutters, 5 1/2 Inches
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Tool of the Week for
April 30, 2012
This week’s tool: CHP Milano Italian Wire Flush Cutters, #PLR-487.00
Video by Kate, JewelryTools.com
If you’re looking for a quality flush cutter at an economy price, the CHP Milano flush cutters are a strong choice. Less than a $15 investment, these high grade steel cutters will give you a flush cut on wire 16-gauge and smaller.
Flush cutting is important in all wire jewelry making, but especially in making jump rings and handmade ear wires or ear hooks.
The Milano brand is an excellent name in cutting tools, one of the best Euro Tool carries and an affordable alternative to the premium Lindstrom cutters.
Wire-Sculpture also carries wire cutters, including Lindstrom and Xuron brands: Click here to see Wire Cutters on Wire-Sculpture.
Click here to see the Italian CHP Milano Wire Flush Cutters, available on JewelryTools.com:
Click here to see Wire Cutters on Wire-Sculpture: