- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 18: Cutters for Half Hard Wire up to 18 Gauge
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
December 18, 2009
What cutters are good for half hard wire up to 18 gauge wire?
My absolute favorite wire cutters are the Xuron Maxi-Shear flush cutters, which Wire-Sculpture will have in stock soon!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here!