- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Gem Profile Contest: Name That Rock! (Contest is Over)
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Gem Profile Contest for
April 13, 2012
As you may have read, Dale is on hiatus from the Wire-Sculpture Blog, including a sabbatical from Gem Profiles, so that she can focus on her own design work and her next book! So let’s do a contest to celebrate Dale’s Gem Profiles.
How well have you been paying attention during the gem profiles? Click here to review our Gem Profiles.
Gem Profile Contest: Name that Rock!
It’s pretty simple: Below are 8 pictures from Gem Profiles that we’ve published on the Blog. Simply leave a comment below identifying each stone in order, and you could win! (Don’t sweat it: If a stone is paintbrush jasper, we will accept “jasper.”) The first 5 comments with the correct answers will each win a $10 gift certificate to Wire-Sculpture!
Thanks to everyone who participated, you did great! We have our winners: Valarie, Vivian, Charlotte, Jo Ann, and Janet.
Good luck, rockhounds!!!
Think you know them all? Leave a comment listing what stone is pictured, in the order shown, and you could win a $10 gift certificate!
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!