- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 8: Where to Buy Copper or Brass Wire
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
December 8, 2009
Where can one find 16-20 gauge copper or brass wire?
We actually have several tempers of both copper and yellow brass wire in the larger sizes you mention, right here on our site!
https://wire-sculpture.com/copper-jewelry-wire-1.html and https://wire-sculpture.com/yellow-brass-jewelry-wire-1.html
Answer contributed by Dale `Cougar` Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here!