- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
FREE Gemstone Pendant Pattern!!!
Finally – some brand new, unique jewelry making patterns! And the best thing is that they are available to EVERYONE for FREE!
We are pleased to announce that the winning designs of the jewelry making contest are now available for your use! You can access the free jewelry pendant patterns by clicking on the link “2009 Pendant Contest Winners” and then by selecting which piece you would like to view.
This year’s challenge was themed on pendant making for the amateur, intermediate, and professional wire-sculptor. All entries were based on four criteria: Originality, Skill-Level, Creativity, and Detailed Instructions. There was a tremendous response and we received a great deal of skilled, stunning, and artistic entries. Thank you all who entered!
Again, allow us to mention our grand-prize winner, Joe Rushing, who won $500 for his pendant entry! Joe created a lovely piece, using gold-filled wire that was wrapped around a mahogany obsidian ladder pendant. He also used the coiling gizmo for this project and, as a result, created a unique wire- dangling look that compliments the pendant. These “danglers” can also be used to construct a matching pair of earrings.
Indeed, you will be impressed with the end-product of the award-winning designs and you can obtain ALL of these patterns for free by clicking on the Contest Winners link. Each pattern consists of a materials list, step-by-step instructions, and detailed pictures, complete for your utilization. Enjoy!