- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Wire Jewelry Resource: Necklace Length Styles
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Idea for February 8, 2012
Have you ever been stuck in a rut with your necklaces and pendants, but you’re not sure what necklace lengths you can experiment? Here are 6 typical necklace lengths that are popular, from the collar to lariat length. Plus, these designs can be versatile: a 14-16" necklace can also double as a bracelet, and an opera- or lariat-length necklace can be wrapped twice (or 3 times!) around the neck for a stranded effect. Let your creativity flow!
Being one who loved making paper dolls, I originally planned this download with the dolls wearing a dress whose top was at armpit height. However, it conflicted so much with the princess necklace length that I removed the dress’s boundary. So you can draw in your own dress or shirt, with the neckline you think will flatter the necklace most (and vice versa!) in this download. Break out the colored pencils!
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!