- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Wire Jewelry Idea: Mother’s Ring
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Idea for
February 1, 2012
Name: Jennifer’s Mother Ring
Submitted by: Joan Huck
Technique used: snapsets, ringmaking
Joan said, "Mother’s Rings and Birthstone Rings are a "hot item" for me. I just started making them recently and I can’t make them fast enough! I made several different designs and then allow my customers to pick out their stones, style, type of wire (silver, silver filled, or craft wire depending on how much they want to invest).
"I made this one for my niece as a Christmas present from her husband. The outside stones are citrine CZs, and the middle stone is a garnet CZ."
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!