- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 12: How to Use the Automatic Wire Twister
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for
September 12, 2011
Can you tell me how to use the automatic wire twister? Thanks.
-Gale in Rockville, Maryland
Hi Gale, I would like to direct you to Getting Twisted, an article all about wire twisters and how to use them. (This article is also reprinted in the written directions that come with our Automatic Wire Twister).
When describing how to use tools, sometimes it is easier to show rather than tell. Wire-Sculpture Faculty member Sherrie Lingerfelt did a video tip showing how to twist wire, which you can find here: Extremely Easy Ways to Twist Jewelry Wire. We have another video just on the automatic wire twister here. I hope this all helps!
Answer contributed by Dale "Cougar" Armstrong
Have a Question? Click Here to Submit Your Question