- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 31: Will a Small Dremel Twist Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
October 31, 2009
Can I use a small dremel to twist the wire?
About all of my experiments in using a dremel to twist wire have ended sadly. I even tried using a dremel with multiple speeds and still it is too fast and broke the wire. The one rare success was twisting two 16g round wires together. For more information about Wire Twisters, CLICK HERE!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here!