- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Dec. 1: Donut Beads for Earrings
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for
December 1, 2010
Where can I find the open circle beads used in the "15 Minute Earrings" jewelry idea?
-Sheila in Swoyersville, Pennsyvania
Hi Sheila, with the new categories on the main website, you can shop for Beads by metal, price, gemstone or shape! To find the beads you are looking for, look under Shape, then Donut. Thanks for asking!
Folks, if you’re wondering which jewelry idea Sheila’s referring to, you can find free patterns and jewelry ideas on our Free Wire Patterns and Ideas page, which is next to “Resource Center” in the blue bar at the top of every page. The
15 Minute Earrings jewelry idea is at the bottom of that page.
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a Question? Click Here to Submit Your Question