- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Nov. 6: Bead Reaming & Searching the Blog
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for
November 6, 2010
Hello, I been looking everywhere for the video that has a tool that make the holes in a gemstone a little bigger without breaking it. It’s been a problem for me with a lot of gemstones. The wire is just a hair too big. Thank you.
-Connie in Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Folks, it’s easy to do a search on our blog. Look at the boxes at the top of the left hand column, under Search Our Blog. You don’t have to fill each box; simply type one or two words in the “Keyword” box, and then click the green Go button. Then explore all of the results.
Also on the left side of the page, beneath the Search boxes, is a list of our blog Jewelry Topics. Simply click on one, for instance, Free Video Jewelry Making Tutorials, to find all our posts on that topic.
You will probably find more information than you knew was here
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a Question? Click Here to Submit Your Question