- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 29: New Edition of Wirework Coming Soon!
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for
October 29, 2010
Dale, will you be making an instructional DVD to go with your book, Wirework?
-Sarah in Fort Gratiot, Michigan
Actually, I have already made a companion DVD for the second edition of my book, Wirework, which will be available in November 2010. This companion DVD is not a complete collection of full lessons for each project in my book, but rather a technique DVD, meant to assist folks with some of the more difficult processes included in the design directions.
As a technique instructor, for full lessons in the techniques used (on different projects) I recommend either the Intermediate Series or the Advanced DVD Series that I have done with Wire-Sculpture. Thanks for asking!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here