- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Those of you who are signed up to receive Free Wire Jewelry Patterns may be seeing some patterns from Wire-Sculpture Faculty member Jill Gentry soon…
Raised on a farm in Kentucky, Jill grew up with a talented mom who was an accomplished painter. Although she tried, the fine arts didn’t call to Jill; rather, she enjoyed all types of crafts including crochet, knitting and counted cross-stitch. Several years ago, she began working with wire, making earrings to sell at her church bazaar. Then a best friend (from high school) introduced her to Dale “Cougar” Armstrong and wire took over Jill’s life.
Jill still lives on a farm in Kentucky, with her husband and two adult children, several dogs, cats, and Angus cows. Over the past six years, between gardening, cooking, and church activities she has become a very serious “wire artist.” Jill’s unique wire jewelry has taken awards and she has been the featured artist in several venues. A classic car buff, she named her business after her car, “Blue Malibu Jewelry.”
Jill has a ring design featured in Dale’s book, “Wirework,” and she rarely misses her yoga classes. When asked about her success, Jill says, “I must be true to myself and never forget that God gave me this gift to share with others.”
Click here to see other Wire Faculty Members and Contributing Guest Artists.