- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Oct. 23: Wire Wrapping Pendants
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for
October 23, 2010
I am 73 and started wire wrapping agates I find on the beach. I would like to know if you have any books or DVDs on just wire wrapping pendants. I have sold a few, but I want to learn other techniques in wire wrapping.
-Leon in Florence, Oregon
Free-form agates and other stones that have been water-polished, as well as a variety of "found" treasures, can be easily made into pendants by following the directions in Part 6 of the Beginner Series, "Caged Crystal Pendant."
I also have a great project/lesson that you can use directly from your computer! Lesson 3, "Lock That Rock" was designed just for items like these! Have fun!!
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here