- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Driven by her “Ethereal Muse,” Marty Blu is a lifelong artist who has only recently made wire her preferred medium. Her art training ranges from Seattle’s famed Cornish College of the Arts to many various workshops and classes that cover all aspects of artistic expression.
Marty is also an active participant in a local Artworks program, having shown and sold many pieces through community oriented events. The inspiration of her childhood home of Port Townsend, Washington often shows in her artwork; with brilliant aspects of the ocean shore and its unique and beautiful variety of sea life having a prominent tone.
After less than two years of working with wire, Marty was able to attend a workshop with Dale “Cougar” Armstrong (Summer, 2010). Here Marty would not only learn from the foremost authority on wire jewelry design, but was also able to share some of her more unique and whimsical works, such as her Sea Turtle and Swivel links.