- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 13: Display Case Discussions
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for
September 13, 2010
What are the best and cheapest display cases for displaying jewelry, and how can I make my own?
-Pamela in New Hudson, Michigan
By answering this question, I am sure that lots of our fellow jewelry artists will respond with many ways to create your own inexpensive displays. For a starter, I’d like to direct you to read the article Wire Jewelry Display & Booth Ideas, as well as the comments.
We have had some great discussions on this blog about how folks use “found” items to display their work for sale. Here is one of my favorites: Displaying Necklaces at Shows.
Anyone else have some good ideas they would like to share?
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here