- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 24: How to Use Bail Making Pliers
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
September 24, 2009
How do I use bail making pliers?
Bail making pliers are simply pliers whose jaws are cylindrical in shape and usually two different and ungraduated sizes. Although they can be used in many situations that require the bending of wire in a curved shape, they are titled `Bail` making because a lot of folks use them to form the main bend, consistently on one or several wires at one time, when forming a bail at the top of a pendant.
Answer contributed by Dale `Cougar` Armstrong