- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
In A Pinch Tools by Delilah
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for July 4th, 2017
In A Pinch Tools
Improvising when jewelry making is pretty standard. We’re all always figuring out new and best ways to create. And though having the perfect tool is always nice, in a pinch, you can improvise tools as well!
Replace a ring mandrel with a permanent marker, for instance! It’s shorter and easier to work with, as long as it is the ring size you need. It works at its best when you have adjustable rings to twist on!
As for ear wires, I love to bend the wires on pens! Again, it is easier, unless you have special pliers for that kind of bending.