- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Labradorite: Trendy Gem!
We asked Dale what trend or theme she saw in the Tucson JOGS show this year. Her answer? Labradorite!
Labradorite is named for the Labrador region of Canada, and it’s a beautiful gem, ranging in color and sheen from brown to purple to gold to blue!
You can find a beautiful collection of Labradorite Cabochons and Labradorite Beads right here on Wire-Sculpture.com!