- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Make Sure Your Jewelry Doesn’t Scratch You! By Delilah
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for June 13th, 2017
Make sure your jewelry doesn’t scratch you!
I’m talking about the ends of the wires when your projects are finished. Always check them to be well tucked into the main wires, and carefully hidden. Use your flat nose pliers and press them tightly against supporting wire. And always make sure the ends are on the backside of the project.
This way your jewelry will be not only safe for your customer’s skin, but it will be beautifully and professionally executed. This will not only get you great feedback, but your own sense of personal satisfaction and pride.