- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Split Ring Plier
By Judy Ellis on May 23, 2017
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Featured Tool Tip for May 24th, 2017
Hi-Tech Split Ring Plier with Spring – PLR-588.00
by Kate Richbourg
Today we feature a short video by Kate Richbourg on how to use the Split Ring Pliers – take a look!
Need to easy method for opening split rings? Our split ring pliers are perfect for the task. Just put the tooth jaw between the overlapping split ring and squeeze. The split ring pops open, ready for the user to put onto chains, etc.
This plier can be found HERE on our website at WireJewelry.com!
Click to Receive Daily Tips by Email