- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Daily Wire Tip April 30: Can I Use the Copper Wire From Electrical Wire?
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip
April 30, 2010
Is there any reason that I couldn’t use copper wire that was used as electrical wire?
No, there is no reason why recycled copper wire cannot be used to create jewelry. For some interesting facts about this popular ore, check out this article: A Few Words about Copper.
Answer contributed by Dale “Cougar” Armstrong
Have a question? Submit your question here