- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Soldering Pick with Heat Shield
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tool Tip for October 21st, 2016
Premium Soldering Pick with Heat Shield – SPK-777.00
by Kate Richbbourg
If you do any kind of metal working or torch work – then our tool today is a must! The Premium Soldering Pick with Heat Shield is an essential bench tool for anyone who works with heat. Take a look!
- Non-slip, comfort grip
- Non-rolling stainless steel heat shield for extended use and protection
- Includes two 1/16 inch diameter replaceable tungsten steel tips
- Made in USA
- Length: 6-3/4 inches.
Additional Helpful Tools:
Our new 12″ soldering pans rotate 360 degrees with easy access. The heat reflecting pumice is perfect for supporting your project in any position – flat or embedded. This pan comes with an attachable third hand custom designed to fit with our pans. Each pan includes pumice
3-piece soldering pick set features 3 colors: blue, gold and red to keep you from cross contaminating. With a non-roll handle it features a titanium shaft, which is the absolute best for all non-ferrous metal except platinum. 6-1/2″ in length.
From EURO TOOL, a torch holder at a very affordable price. Holds your torch at the perfect angle, making it handy and safe to use. Also keeps tips conveniently organized. Made with a sturdy cast base and heavy duty (4mm) rod, this torch holder is virtually indestructible.
This Jewelry Tools Best Seller is a jeweler’s dream for soldering rings when re-sizing. Just fill the cup with cold water and submerge the stone and mounting while soldering the shank to keep the stone cool. Simple, but effective. Soldering cup includes special sized negative locking tweezer designed to slip on and off the post. This is a tool for virtually every jeweler.
For more great tips and tricks from Kate CLICK HERE!