- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Nylon Jaw Tube Holding Pliers
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tool Tip for October 14th, 2016
Nylon Jaw Tube Holding Pliers
by Kate Richbbourg
In our Tool Tip for today we share a quick video about a simple but essential tool – the Tube Holding Pliers. If you work with any kind of metal tubing, this little helper is a must for your workbench! Take a look!
Additional Helpful Tools:
Ultra Ergonomic Pliers, Round and Flat Nose Nylon Jaw, 5-3/4″
With a gentle arc for bracelets, the nylon jaws of this plier cannot scratch. Makes reshaping bracelets easy. Order extra sets of nylon jaws and customize your own shape jaws for any task by simply carving the nylon with a knife. Length 5-1/4 inches.
For more great tips and tricks from Kate CLICK HERE!