- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: 2K Ecco Series
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tool Tip for September 23rd, 2016
2K Ecco Series – Plier and Cutter Set
by Kate Richbbourg
Looking for a great value when it comes to jewelry tools? When you are just getting started and want a good set but you don’t want them to break the bank, you have to consider all of your options.
Today we feature a set of tools, in three different configurations – which are perfect for the beginner who is interested in quality but needs the ergonomic comfort as well. Take a look!
Our 2K Ecco pliers and cutter are excellent for those who desire quality at a modest price. Made of stainless steel with double-leaf springs, the handles feature a non-slip ergonomic-style grip for excellent comfort and control. These tools have a brush finish non-glare surface and box joint for years of service. Length 5″ (130mm).
For more great tips and tricks from Kate CLICK HERE!