- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Using a Polish Cloth
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for September 16th, 2016
Using a Polishing Cloth
by Kate Richbbourg
Every jewelry artist needs a polishing cloth. Whether to polish a gemstone, a finished piece of jewelry or to straighten a piece of wire you’ll find endless uses for polishing cloths. A polishing cloth is a necessity for removing oils and debris from your finished or unfinished pieces. Sometimes we get questions about what to use on metal that has an added patina. Today Kate gives us a quick video tip on how to use the polishing cloth and shows us how simple it is. Take a look!
For two additional tips on how to use the Pearl Polishing Pad an Brass Brush on your antiqued metal, CLICK HERE!
Sometimes you have to polish in order to get your jewelry and metal projects looking just the way you want them! For more great tips and tricks from Kate CLICK HERE!