- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
The Countdown to JOGS has begun
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for August 31st 2016
JOGS Gem, Jewelry & Gift Show?
Many of you know that we have a sister-site called JewerlyTools.com and that every year we venture out of the cold winter weather in Utah, to the sunny winter weather of Tucson, AZ to attend the JOGS Gem and Jewelry Show.
Well, this year, in addition to our regularly scheduled classes offered in January and February by JewelryTools.com (our sister site) we are also hosting additional classes during the JOGS Gem, Jewelry and Gift Show, September 8 – 11th at the Tucson Expo Center.
Is this new?
Yes, it is! This indoor show will be packed with exhibitors and booths – and you’ll have lots of space to learn and socialize in our spacious Jewelry Classes area. CLICK HERE to see our new classroom!
You will be able to take full & half day classes with Albina Manning, Emily Miller, Joni Kisro and Kate Richbourg. Plus, with classes starting at just $119 and many kits from $10-30, you’ll get a huge amount of jewelry techniques and skills for your buck.
If you haven’t signed up yet – it’s not too late!
Meet our World-Class Instructors:
Take a look at some of the projects our 2016 (FALL) JOGS Instructors will be offering:
If you want to select from all of our available classes CLICK HERE NOW!
NOW Through Monday, September 5th save $20, $75, or $175 when you reserve your seat online:
Get registered TODAY – JOGS is ALMOST here!