- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Needle File Handle and Files
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tool Tip for June 17th, 2016
Needle File Handle and Files
by Kate Richbourg
Today we have another quick video tip from Kate, in which she tells us all about the Needle File Handle and Files.
Here are few of the Needle Handles and Files available on our Sister Site JewelryTools.com
Our 4″ (100mm) 12pc mini file set, all cut 2, store in the anodized handle. Features pocket clip and steel chuck. Handle is well-knurled for easy gripping.
Blue anodized aluminum handles are well-knurled for an excellent grip. Length of handles is 4-1/2″ and feature a steel ‘easy release’ chuck which is pressed into the barrel to remain secure. Handles will last a lifetime and make filing much easier. Made in USA.
I hope that you enjoyed this quick video. If you are looking for a few additional files to use on your next project – CLICK HERE!