- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Featured Tool: Easy Eyes Head Magnifier
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tool Tip for April 29th, 2016
Easy Eyes Head Magnifier ELP-550.40
by Kate Richbourg
Sometimes when we are working with our wire work we need a magnification, but we need to have our hands free to do the work.. So, today, I’ve got a quick video tip from Kate about using the Easy Eyes Head Magnifier.
I know personally, as I’ve gotten older my eyesight isn’t as good as it used to be and I’ve found myself needing a little help! So, if you are like me and need a little “eye” assist, or just need a little extra light, then you’ll definitely want to take a look at our tool for today!
Here are few additional “Eyes” that you might be interested in as well:
The revolutionary Quasar LED lighting system is the best possible lighting solution available for your magnifying visor. The fixture snaps over the Optivisor lens plate and significantly increases visibility in any environment. Six strategically placed LEDs around the frame allow for unmatched clarity of image while decreasing and virtually eliminating shadows. The lightweight Quasar easily fits onto your magnifying visor and will run continuously for weeks on a single set of 2 AA batteries (included).
I hope you’ve been able to “see” how great this tip was from Kate! For more great tips by Kate CLICK HERE!