- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Using Cup Burs
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tool Tip for April 15th, 2016
Using Cup Burs
by Kate Richbourg
In today’s video tip, Kate shows us how to use a cup bur to help smooth those wire ends.
Made of the finest Swiss-milled Vanadium steel for long life and accuracy. All burs are total length of 44.5mm with 3/32″ (2.35mm) shanks for quick-change handpieces. Our burs are the finest in quality at very reasonable prices and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Each set contains the same shape burs in various sizes. The hang-up reusable plastic pouch keeps cutting heads apart and takes up very little storage space.
We have almost 500 different burs to offer you! Our burs come in many different shapes and sizes for your convenience. All of these burs are made with the highest quality materials so that you can be sure you’re using the highest quality burs. These will last you for years to come and give you consistent results.
Now that you’ve stocked up on jewelry burs, you need someone to store them. Here you’ll find many different types of storage containers that will keep all of your burs organized and in one convenient place. Some of these containers can be filled and then placed in a drawer leaving your work bench clear of clutter. Whichever one, or two, you choose we know you’ll be completely satisfied. Get organized today!
Tools available on our sister site JewelryTools.com