- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for April 11th, 2016
by Albina Manning
I love Spring and Summer. They are my favorite seasons! With Spring, I look forward to cleaning and purging my home and especially my craft space. I always find a few left-overs that can be used for a new project. Today’s very simple tip would work perfect for those miscellaneous buttons, ear wires and beads that you have just sitting around.
1. Use small 2-hole buttons as connector/ findings to hook ear wires and beads together.
For another great pattern that uses Buttons: Click to discover Albina Manning’s Button Ring Pattern. This pattern gives you a step by step wire wrapping instructions to make a simple button ring. Why not make a matching set of earrings and rings?
Get creative and use some of those left-overs…
Have fun and Happy Wrapping!