- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for April 6th 2016
by Kate Richbourg
Today we are sharing a great video from our friend Kate Richbourg. She gives us a fun new way to make “wire” beads that are easy and a perfect addition to any necklace or bracelet.
- 1 ft Copper Square Wire – 18 gauge, 16 gauge or 14 gauge. You can also use round wire.
- Any other crystals or beads desired
- Cording to string beads onto.
- Anealing Pan
- Fire Brick
- Butane Torch
- Round Nose Wubbers
- Soldering Tweezers
- Quenching Bowl
I hope you enjoyed this simple video and will find yourself making lots of these fun wire beads for your next project!