- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Free Pattern for March 28th, 2016
by Albina Manning
Today we feature a quick tip from Albina Manning on how to create a useful Measuring Template for your wire projects.
If you’re making a piece of jewelry that requires multiples of one component, make all those matching components as close as possible to being the same size.
- Mark your round nose pliers with Sharpie marker to make the same size loops every time.
- Use a Popsicle (craft) sticks as a template for measuring the wire for making ear-wires, S-clasp, head/eye pins, etc.
- Write down the wire measurements, wire gauge (I write on it in pencil , Sharpie marker can smear). Also, you can tape a sample or trace it.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this quick tip from Albina.