- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Chain and Bead Earrings
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for February 29th, 2016
5 Minute Project – Chain and Bead Earrings
by Albina Manning
Today we feature fun 5 Minute Project by Albina Manning called the Chain and Bead Earrings. This simple and fun project is great for the beginner!
- Cut a piece of a chain 2 ¾” (9cm) long.
- Pass the chain through a bead.
- Open a jump-ring and slide the first and the last chain links through.
- Slide the ear wire on the jump ring.
- Close the jump-ring. The size of the chain link has to be small enough to fit through the bead’s hole and big enough to fit.
- And there you have Bead and Chain Earrings!
Pick up everything you need to make these fun earrings today!