- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Are you going to JOGS?
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for January 22nd, 2016
Are you going to JOGS Gem and Mineral Show in Tucson?
NOW through Wednesday January 27th, save $20, $75, or $175 when you reserve your seat online:
It’s that time: time to plan your trip to Tucson to stock up on wholesale deals on jewelry supplies and tools, check out the breathtaking fossil & mineral shows, network with other jewelry makers, and take classes from some of your favorite jewelry instructors you’ve seen online & in magazines!
Choose from 22 jewelry instructors at the JOGS International Gem & Jewelry Show at the Tucson Expo Center in Tucson, Arizona, January 28 – February 8. This indoor show will be packed with exhibitors and booths – but you’ll have lots of space to learn and socialize in our spacious Jewelry Classes area.
Choose from full & half day classes with Kate Richbourg, Marilyn Gardiner, Kim St. Jean, Joe Korth and many more! Plus, with classes starting at just $119 and many kits from $10-30, you’ll get a huge amount of jewelry techniques and skills for your buck.
Look at a few of the projects that our instructors will be teaching!
If you’ve never spent any time in Tucson and want a great weekend run-away – why not go?!!! To learn more about our classes or to get signed up today CLICK HERE!