- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for November 27th, 2015
By Albina Manning
Today we have a quick tip about keeping chain from getting tangled. This is a great quick tip, so let me know what you think of it!
Chain Card: To keep the chain neat and kink-free, wrap it around a business card.
How To: Cut two notches at opposite edges of the card and secure the ends in the notches. You may want to label the card with information about source, size, the price, item number.
Variation: Instead of thin business card, I use an old plastic card such as a gift card, a credit card, a membership card. Also, I peel the label from the vendor’s plastic package and place it on the card. So, I have all info about this chain.
I hope that you enjoyed this quick tip from Albina. Keep watching for more great tips like this from all of our contributors!