- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
by Judy Ellis, Wirejewelry.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for November 13th, 2015
By Albina Manning
Today we have a quick tip about organizing your wire With the winter months coming on, this is a great snowy day activity that will help you keep your wire right at your fingertips. Take a look!
Albina says: I keep all my coils of wire (I order mine from WireJewelry.com of course) in an accordion folder.
Here’s how I organize:
- I have separate folders for different wires: copper, sterling silver, sterling silver filled, etc.
- Each pocket is labeled with the gauge and type (dead soft- DS, half hard- HH).
- Keeping the wire inside plastic bags will also cut down on tarnish (I keep my wire in the original bags.)
- It’s easy to see what I have and what needs to be reordered.
I hope that you enjoyed this quick tip from Albina. Keep watching for more great tips from all of our contributors!